Monday, February 23, 2009

went to the library??

today i went to the National Library of Beijing..
quite big inside here..
n of course alot s of books..hahaha
it's like i'm in heaven of books..
i went there with one of my chinese friends...we met at the swimming pool near to my dormitry..he's kind of cute though..hehe
we take a bus,n few stops after that we arrived..
i am feeling so nervous at that time..i also don't know why..
my friend laughed at me and ask.."why did u feeling soo nervous?haha"
ya right,laugh at me as much as u can....grrrr >~<
the library is so unique if u looked from the outside..it's in a square shape..very thin..it had modern...hmmm what should i say..modern structure??kind of..hehe
my favourite part is,THERE IS A LOT OF ENCYCLOPEDIA!!did i spell it correctly??hmmm,i'm not sure about that..hehe
we are having soo much fun here...i'm still in the library right now..hehe
oouhh,i'm hungry..i hope he will treat me lunch this time..hehehe
till now then..
gudbye!
zaijian!
annyeonghi-gaseyo!

2 comments: