Tuesday, December 23, 2008

haizzz..the class for today is a bit booring...but..thanks to my saver,mp5!!!!
ooh mp5,u have saved me a lot these days..huhu..thank you!muah!haha..i just surfed to friendster n a lot of my frens send sum comments to me!!! oh,how touched i am today..huhu..
n then,i went and meet my korean friend!!uri ching goo!!haha..learn some korean language laaa then what...hehe..
oh my god!!
my english is awfull!!
need to review some times though..heh..but to lazy to open just a tiniee tiny that piece of paper in that book..haha..is it "in that book" or "on that book"??
oh,i do that again..to my english teacher,i'm sorry for this mistake..
ah!i'm in hot bowl if my teacher read this "thing"..hehe
anyway,story for today is.....NOTHING!!haha..
i don't know what should i talk about..gimme sum idea u brain!!i need to get sum vitamins after this..haiz..well,just like i said i went to meet my korean friend n learn sum language with her...it's fun!!although it is a bit difficult..but it's ok,i still can handle that...huh!
my sentence have become like a novel!!!i need to change the way i'm writing..
every day,i'm waiting for my frens to at least leave a comment or anything to my blog..
give sum respons laa!!
~class for today is like usual,teachers giving homeworks...sum frens sleep in mute settings..sum hearing the music with half-sleepy face while looking at the teacher(pretend like they r cocentrating in the class,although they r NOT!)...n sum of them very cheerful n eager learning..hmph..good attitude! ~
nadya!!!
follow the gooood attitude..not making ur own way about attitude..
ok??
until now then..sorry for the broken language..
hehe..
bye!
annyeong!
sayonara!
selamat tinggal!
zai jian!

1 comment: